Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Like Thieves in The Night So My Army would invade This World

In this time and season My Remnants will be My Army to “take over” back what satan “has stolen” from them and has monopolized it through his tricky plans. Like “thieves in the night”, beyond of the expectation of the enemies, My Army will invade the enemy’s territories and penetrate to the belly of satan’s kingdom, taking back My glory that I have provided for them, to my faithful sons and daughters in this hours. Their enemies have gotten used to think they are defeated, weak and victimized. But now I am releasing and pouring out My Spirit of wisdom, of counsel and understanding, of mighty and power, of knowledge and fear of the Lord to My sons and daughters, whose heart are focusing to Me alone and waiting on Me steadfastly, refuse to be removed from their position for whatever the reason and condition they have been facing on, and NOW their portion of rewards have come.
There will be new songs and new sounds will be heard coming out from their throat as the ultimate weapon of warfare aimed to their enemy. They will sing it, speak it, declare it, create it, and manifest it on the earth like in the heaven. Those new songs and new sounds are pouring out from My throne of glory, full of My passion of love and mercy.
"You shall run to and fro in everywhere you go, they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses, they shall enter in at the window like a thief …” (Joel 2:9) – My army of sons and daughters will be limitless, for I Myself will prepare the way for them, make their mountains flat, break the bronze gates down and cut all bars of iron that have made them living in many limitations for so long. (Psalm 107:16, Isaiah 45:2)
Unlike any other era or generations, now My people shall invade the dark places with great authority from the High Place and revealing their hidden treasures. Hidden in the caves for quite a while, I will give them the eyes to see the “gold in the mouth of fish”. They will see beyond the natural of human sight.
"Neither shall one thrust another, they shall every one in his path, and they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded…” (Joel 2:8). Unlike any other church in the history they will walk together and back to back, fight as one, stand on each path of theirs where they have been called. They will no longer pursue the greatness of their own exploits, instead they shall make one another mighty. They will prefer one another. They will seek the good of another more than their own. The sparkling of vain glory of this world they will seek no more, rather they ignite the fires of love through their self sacrifice and humility, they all have the “mind of Christ”.
"The apperance of them is as the appearance of horses, and as horsemen so shall they run…” (Joel 2:4).  The army of Mine will be soon unleashed upon the earth. No one dark place will be safe from them. No place of wealth or power will be beyond their influence and impact. What the world has seen them as the “church” in the past will not again they see as previous in the days to come. Like the earlier church, fear and tremble of God will come and be seen through them. People of this world will stand in awe on what My army will create and take. Yes, the appearance of Mine will be changing, faster than they themselves could ever imagine and understand. They just have to get themselves ready for it at any moment because the change will be happened out of sudden.
"The earth shall quake before them, the heavens shall tremble, the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining…” (Joel 2:10). Yes, My Army will be a city upon a hill that cannot be hid, they will shine.
“And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament, and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars forever and ever…” (Daniel 12:3)
“And the Lord shall utter His voice before His army, for His camp is very great…” (Joel 2:11). In this hour I will open My servant’s eyes, and they will see who are with them is greater than those against them. They will speak and not be afraid. They will be seated at a table in the midst of their enemies. I will turn their water into wine. For now it’s My appointed time, My appointed time, says the Lord. – by Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment